We love hosting guest artists here at Laughing Buddha! Piercers or Tattooers are welcome if we have an open room at the time you want to visit.
Requirements for guest artists:
- Approval from the owner or manager
- You must be licensed in WA state to do tattoos or piercings. We will reimburse you for your license if you are going to guest with us for 5 full days. For less than 5 days, you will buy your own license. To get a tattoo or piercing license please visit the Department of Licensing website here.
- Current bloodborne pathogens training.
- A portfolio so we can review your work and to share with our clients
- A bank account that we can direct deposit your commissions into
- A filled out and submitted to manager W-9 form
- Follow all of our studio rules.
- Be extremely professional and kind to clients
- Be on time
- Be ready for every appointment including all drawings done
- Dress appropriately (No ripped or stained clothes, no open toed shoes, etc.)
What we offer:
- All disposables including gloves
- Basic ink in black, white, red, blue, and yellow
- Tubes, Needles, and/or cartridges
- Front end Body Art Consultants to receive clients and take care of paperwork
- Online scheduling that you control or you can handle your own
- Studio handles deposits, files and pays all sales tax collected for you (There is sales tax on tattoos in WA)
- Tattooers- You pretty much just need your machines, power supply, clip cord, foot switch, and any additional inks you want
- Piercers- Just show up. We’ve got everything you need and it’s 100% disposable
Email Tyler@laughingbuddhatattoo.com to inquire